Thursday, January 12, 2012

Hack-eroni and Cheese (Profiles in Commenters who aren't as Good as MKM: All Over But the Sharting edition)

I like to run this blog a lot like MKM comments: witty, topical, and of course, exceedingly repetitive.  To that end, you might have noticed my profile in commenting on UweBollocks reflected his own style.  Short, gruff, and principally making use of warmed-over tired memes.  In keeping with that theme, I present to you all tonight: The Ultimate Recipe For An All Over But The Sharting Comment.

The preparation of the perfect All Over But The Sharting comment begins with a surname of more than seven letters, preferably of Southern Italian origin.  Blend the surname gently with a dollop of traditional Italian cuisine names and two sets of HTML italics tags.  Toss liberally with a standard list of Italian food ingredients, the TV Guide description of tonight's episode of Top Chef, and heavy cream.  Sprinkle lightly with Olive Garden references.  The joke should then be cooked longer than necessary until the humor forms a thick black crust that flakes off with the slightest touch.  For presentation, the joke should then be placed to the side while a random new character is introduced to commit some act of violence or desecration against the protagonist.  Season with whiskey to taste, or until the audience finds it amusing.  Fin.

MKM > All Over But The Sharting

15 comments:

  1. The Simpsons Quote MachineJanuary 12, 2012 at 8:08 PM

    When I held that gun in my hand, I felt a surge of power, like God must feel when he’s holding a gun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Growing weaker . . . need brains to live!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like that you, at one point, tried to start a serious boxing blog. You showed some promise. You could've been a contender. And now you've been reduced to producing caricatures of commenters on a blog on a blog. Oh, how the mighty have fallen.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's-a me, harmful Italian stereotype!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You swarthy guineas are all the same, stealing the plumbing jobs from decent, hard-working Americans.

      Delete
  5. Short, gruff, and principally making use of warmed-over tired memes is also how I fuck.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just ask your wife

    #WALKOFFROASTEDMEGABURN

    ReplyDelete
  7. IMG JUS JELOUS CUZ SHARTING GOT DAT MAN ABOUT TOWN SWAGG.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sorry. Where did you go to prep school, again? Because if I didn't know any better, I'd say that you were reared in the sewers of New York City.

      Delete
    2. Oh man, that's the best way to spend a Saturday night.

      Delete
  8. Can I just say how much I enjoy this site. From the birds flying across the top to the witty banter ;) I didn't think there was a place for me on the internet (until now that is ;) ;) )

    ReplyDelete
  9. MKM, congratulations on all the success. Now, what do you have to say about the accusations that you dole out too many +1s?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Am I good enough for you yet, dad? Am I? I just want you to love me!

      Delete
  10. Sassy Black Woman Who Has a Serious Thyroid ProblemJanuary 12, 2012 at 10:01 PM

    This be the best blog on the internet! Mmm-hmm! Now if only my man could excite me this much!

    I don't want nothin' that's one minute. Unless it's some rice!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Arbiter of Internet HumorJanuary 12, 2012 at 11:09 PM

    Even though you're trying to be ironic, that comment was absolutely terrible. Seriously, whichever one of your friends told you that you're funny deserves to be water-boarded.

    ReplyDelete